AMX Jetpack is an incredibly affordable switching, transport, and control solution for K12 classrooms and small-to-medium meeting spaces that provides simple to operate room controls, multiple video inputs, and enables voice lift for clear communication with everyone in the space. The JPK-1300 combines 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI and USB-C video switching and distance transport, room control, wallplate accessibility, and audio amplification in a kit that requires zero programming and provides the security and reliability that AMX is well known to provide.
LydRommet SKU: 834-00210
Fabrikantens SKU: AMX-VTK0001EK
The kit is fully loaded to support a wide range of classroom and meeting space applications and can be controlled through panel buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, a REST API, a Web GUI, and the Jetpack Management PC tool.
The kit includes:
- 6-Button Keypad with volume knob
- 3-Input Switching Wallplate Transmitter (2 HDMI, 1 USB-C) includes auto and manual switching modes, and support for transmission of uncompressed video and audio up to 40m/131ft at 4K or 70m/230ft at 1080P over shielded Cat 6/6A/7 cable
- Multi-Function Receiver with Built-In 2x25W 4/8-ohm Amplifier, USB signal pass-through, RS232 control, Relay, IR, mic/line input, line out, remote mute, audio de-embedding, USB-AUDIO, ARC function, and CEC control (Embedded HDBaseT™ technology allows for full usage of HDMI and controls over Cat 6/6A/7 cable.)
- Web Configuration for simplified installation
- Jetpack Management PC tool included for campus wide room and device management