- High-Quality, Low-Latency 4K60 MWC encoding
- Video Preview viewable from the built-in web interface or from a touch panel
- USB 2.0 Transport
- HDMI input and USB-C input that supports both video and USB 2.0
- High security network support and features, including multicast, VLAN tagging and QoS
- PoE powered with low-power mode for energy savings
- Open Direct-Control API
The AMX SVSI NMX-ENC-N2615-WP is a cost-effective, powerfully robust encoder wallplate. It features a high-quality, low-latency 4K60 4:4:4 MWC codec that is ideal for encoding both live video and detailed content in classrooms, meeting spaces, courtrooms, bars, and other applications.
Additional features include transport of full-bandwidth USB 2.0 signals, video preview images viewable from the built-in web interface or from a touch panel, and enhanced support for high-security networks. The wallplate includes an HDMI input and a USB-C input which supports both video and USB 2.0 on a single connector.
The N2600 Series is ideal for almost any streaming application but is especially applicable for colleges and universities, corporate, casinos, hospitality, government and many more. High-quality, low-latency 4K60 4:4:4 MWC streaming is perfect for transmitting both live video and detailed content within classrooms, meeting spaces, courtrooms and bars. N2600 Wallplate Encoders create an elegant and secure installation when installed near a desk or in a lectern.