7x1+1 4K60 Presentation Switcher
LydRommet SKU: 834-00110
Fabrikantens SKU: FG1010-357
The AMX VPX-1701 is a simple but powerful 7x1+1 scaling presentation switcher that targets small conference rooms and classrooms. The VPX-1701 supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and offers HDCP 2.2 compatibility to support the most current sources and displays.
The VPX-1701 includes 5 HDMI inputs and 2 VGA input. The VPX Series switchers include built-in scaling, allowing automatic scaling of signals to match the ideal resolution of the display. In addition to the HDMI output, there is also a mirrored HDBaseT output for use with the DXL-RX-4K60 to bring switched video and audio from the table to the display and USB 2.0 signals from USB 2.0-based camera/speaker devices back to the table for use by visiting laptops. Extracted audio output with volume control is also available, providing an option to feed powered speakers or an amplified soundbar near the display.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support– Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
- HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices.
- Mirrored HDBaseT Output– Provides simultaneous support to the local HDMI output and to compatible receiving devices.
- USB 2.0 Distribution over HDBaseT – Connect to USB peripherals mounted near the display.
- Front Panel Control –Simple push-button switching.
- Audio Output Extraction –Including volume control to feed amplified speakers.
- Contact Closure –Use with source selector buttons to easily switch sources between connected devices.
- NetLinx Native –Easy integration with AMX automation systems.
- Web Configuration –Provides simple user interface for setup and configuration.
- Open Control API– IP controllable by any control system – even directly by Zoom Rooms